Shahrukh Kajol Dilwale Movie 2015 HD | Free HD Movies Direct Download

Dilwale (2015)
                    
The brother and sister of two competing rivalaries meet again after a 15-year separation.

Director:

Rohit Shetty

Writers:

Yunus Sajawal (screenplay), Farhad (dialogue) | 1 more credit ...

Stars:

Shah Rukh Khan, Kajol, Kriti Sanon | See full cast & crew...

Storyline

The brother and sister of two competing rivalaries meet again after a 15-year separation. 


Details

Official Sites:                                                 Download

Official Page | Official Red Chillies

Country:

India

Language:

Indian Sign Language | Hindi

Release Date:

18 December 2015 (USA) See more 

Also Known As:

Влюблённые See more 

Filming Locations:

Mumbai, India See more 

User Reviews

To tell you the truth I've been waiting for the new Star Wars movie for a very long time. But it got pushed one week back due to this movie. Anyways, my exams got over on 17th and I needed to relax so I went to see Dilwale and that was one of the worst decisions I've ever taken. It was just the exact opposite of "relaxing". The plot was goofy, dialogues were goofy and on top of it all there was SRK, whose performance is getting worse with every passing second. The movie had nothing engaging. I've never left a movie halfway, so I decided to go through three hours of hell because I didn't want to ruin my record. Believe me that was a very brave thing to do. However unsurprisingly there were many SRK-fans who did enjoy the movie. So to put it in a nutshell, if you are an SRK fan then you are stupid enough to love this movie. For neutral moviegoers, don't even consider going for this mindless movie.



           
Share this article :
 
Support : Copyright © 2011. Free HD Movies Direct Download - All Rights Reserved